The cost of a translation depends on several factors such as:
- Language combination
- Volume (possible discount)
- Delivery time (possible surcharge)
- Degree of specialization (possible surcharge)
- Texting requirement (is the text meant for the general consumer, the trade or for publication ?)
- Desired file format
- Number of graphs, tables or other types of formatting
- Number of repetitions in the text (possible discount)
- Program requirements (possible surcharge)
- Additional services, e.g.:
- Prior to translation: Audio typing, OCR
- After translation: DTP, printing
A free estimate will be submitted on request.
- 50 characters per standard line
- Due to the compactness of the Japanese writing system (which uses Chinese characters or "kanji"), we use two pricing methods depending on the language combination. This is designed to ensure price transparency for non-Japanese customers.